PW 340 Paper
From College of Art and Design IT Wiki
- Pull firmly on the media drawer to open it.
- Roll the media back manually, to remove the media from the metal paper guide.
- Use both hands (as indicated) to lift the roll holder with the media roll and put it on the roll loading station.
- Pull the handle of the roll holder locking mechanism towards you and remove the roll holder from the core of the media roll. Put the empty roll holder back into the drawer (as shown in the illustrations)
- Remove the media roll from the roll loading station. Store it in a safe place, so that it cannot fall over or roll away.
CAUTION! Watch your fingers when you handle the media roll.
- Pull firmly to open the media drawer.
- Place the new media roll on the roll loading station.
- Pull (1) the handle of the roll holder locking mechanism toward you. Slide (2) the roll holder into the right side of the core of the new media roll.
- Align the roll with the center of the correct size indicator on the roll holder and release the handle of the locking mechanism.
- Remove the tapes from the new media roll. Use both hands (as indicated) to place the media roll in the media drawer.
- Use both hands to turn the media roll backwards (1) until the media flap has passed the metal paper guide.
- Use both hands to slide the media under the metal paper guide (2) until the media is transported automatically.
- If necessary, press the [clean cut button] to trim a strip of the new media roll. Press once for a strip of approximately 20 cm (7.9 in) or hold the button and release it when the strip has the desired length.
- Close the media drawer.
- The user panel displays the message that new media is detected. Follow the steps in the wizard to define the correct media type and size if not detected automatically.
NOTE: Do not open the media drawer during loading.