PW 340 Toner
From College of Art and Design IT Wiki
NOTE: When you have refilled the toner two consecutive times, you must also replace the residual toner container. See Below.
- Open the toner compartment.
- Shake the toner bottle well. Leave the bottle closed.
- Place the bottle on the refill opening of the toner unit.
- Pull the slider towards you to open both the bottle and the refill opening of the toner unit.
- Tap the toner bottle gently (sideways), to let the toner flow from the bottle.
- When the toner bottle is empty, return the slider of the toner unit to the original position to close the refill opening and the toner bottle. You can now remove the toner bottle from the opening.