Printing from Abode Acrobat
From College of Art and Design IT Wiki
- Click File in the top left corner, then click Print.
- The Print window will pop up.
- Make sure that the size above the print preview matches the size that you want to print. If it doesn't, click Page Setup to change it.
- If the size you need is not available from the drop-down menu, close the Page Setup window and click Properties on the Print window. Then click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Click Custom. In the custom paper size window, set the dimensions you want and give a descriptive name, then click save (for a size with width 10in and height 18in, name it 10x18).
- From the Print window, you can choose scale settings or choose to print as a booklet or to have multiple images per page. Once you are done setting up the print, click Print and the print file will be sent to the server. You will be able to print the file at any time by letting the front desk know the paper size and type and file name.