Adjusting Account Balances in PaperCut
From College of Art and Design IT Wiki
Adding Funds Via TigerCash
- Use the TigerCash Register as shown in Using the TigerCash Register to charge the customer for the requested balance increase.
- Find the user in the PaperCut Web Interface by finding the customer's PAWS ID in the list or entering it in the Quick Find bar:
- Select the Adjustments & Charges tab near the top of the page.
- Select "Vizlab" from the Accounts dropdown list
NOTE: User must have balance in their Vizlab PaperCut account to print in Vizlab. This is a separate balance from the "Default" and "Graphic Design" accounts.
- Enter the amount in the box below "Adjustment to apply" then click Apply.
User must first request a refund, refer to Requesting Refunds for Prints for instructions.