All content stored on these servers is backed-up daily using Tivoli Storage Manager.
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu.
- Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive.
- In the Drive list, select a drive letter. (Any available letter will do.)
- In the Folder box, type the path of the server in the format \\servername\sharename (e.g. \\desn-knox.lsu.edu\Shared). To connect every time you log on to your PC, select the Reconnect at sign-in check box.
- Select Finish.
- If prompted for credentials, enter your Paws ID and password.
Mac OS X
- Select the Finder by clicking the icon on the Dock.
- From the menu bar, select Go -> Connect to Server... or press Command-K.
- Enter the Server Address in the format smb://servername/sharename (e.g. smb://desn-knox.lsu.edu/Shared) and press Connect.
- If prompted for credentials, select Connect As: Registered User and enter your Paws ID and password.